Battling the Storm Within

Friday, November 13, 2015

The Challenges Of Transitioning From Soldier To Full-Time Mom

 
A former Army captain reflects on learning to connect with civilian parents.        
I left my job in 2011 to care full time for my 3-year-old daughter and 10-month-old son. My days are now filled with crafts at the kitchen table, soggy diapers, Disney movies and playdates. I am so incredibly lucky to be able to spend this time with my kids everyday, but have discovered an unexpected challenge that I am still coming to terms with: connecting with other parents.
 
Read more...

http://taskandpurpose.com/the-challenges-of-transitioning-from-soldier-to-full-time-mom/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=tp-facebook&utm_campaign=culture

Learn more...
www.battlingthestormwithin.com

No comments: